In my years 1980-2012 I worked in Mortgage Banking as a lending officer, Mortgage Insurance underwriter, compliance officer, loss prevention, Community Housing Development (HUD)
I have spent my Entire life serving my communities in various capacities, additionally volunteering my time as:
– St Paul Police Reserves
– Ramsey County VPO Program (Volunteer Probation Officer)
– White Bear Lake Optimist Club
– Shoreview/Arden Hills Lions Club
– Exchange Charities; Holiday Meals, Food Shelf, Clothing Connection.
– EarthStar; assisted living, facilities housing for Native American seniors
– School Board member, North Branch Area Public Schools
– Election Poll Watcher/Challenger, Election Judge
I have learned many things over the years, but none more important than dietary management and monitoring. Knowing, trusting and shopping with confidence and knowing the quality of products is of the utmost importance. After retiring in 2012, I moved to Cambridge in 2015 and discovered City Center Market.